Gosch Ford Temecula is in search of Temecula and Murrieta seniors who are looking to pursue continued education beyond high school. We will be rewarding fifty $1000 scholarships to the next generation of professionals in our community.
Entrants must be a high school senior within the Murrieta or Temecula school districts and must be continuing their education after graduation. There will be Fifty (50) $1,000 scholarships which will be awarded at an awards ceremony at the end of the school year.
Entrants must first create a video explaining why you feel you should be awarded a $1,000 scholarship from GOScH Ford Temecula and upload it to a video sharing platform (ex: YouTube or Vimeo). Then each student must enter online at https://goschfordeducationfirst.com/local-scholarship-awards/ before March 1, 2019 to be in consideration for one of the scholarships. Only one application per student will be accepted, duplicate applications will be discarded.
After March 1, 2019, a panel of community judges will review all submissions and will choose the fifty (50) winners based on a variety of categories. The winners will be notified by email with their invitation to the awards ceremony.
GOScH Ford Temecula will be hosting the awards ceremony in late May 2019, where the winners of the scholarships will be recognized. All scholarship winner attendees of the ceremony will be entered into a raffle and one winner will be presented with an additional $3,000 scholarship ($4,000 total).
1. Create a video explaining why you feel you should be awarded a $1,000 scholarship from GOScH Ford Temecula.
2. Videos are encouraged to be a minimum of 1 minute in length, and should not exceed 2 minutes total.
3. You will need to host your video on a video sharing platform (ex: YouTube or Vimeo), and the link will be uploaded to the online scholarship application.
Awards Ceremony Info
1. Each winner, along with 2 guests, will be invited to attend an awards ceremony.
2. Each scholarship winner will be recognized by GOScH Ford Temecula and the community panel of judges.
3. Fifty $1,000 scholarships will be awarded. Plus, with the chance for one student to win an additional $3,000 scholarship, you could win a total of $4.000 toward your future education!
4. Location and date of awards ceremony TBD.
Eligibility requirements to apply for and receive a Gosch Ford Temecula Education First scholarship are as follows:
1. The applicant must be a senior high school student attending an accredited public or private school in Temecula or Murrieta.
2. The applicant must be scheduled to graduate in the spring semester and have a desire to continue his or her education at a vocational/technical school, college or university.
3. All high school seniors may apply regardless of their grade point average.
4. Students who receive a full four-year scholarship are not eligible to apply or receive a Gosch Ford Temecula Education First scholarship.
The scholarship recipients will be selected by a panel of local community leaders and educators. Judges will select the scholarship recipients based on their personal achievements, financial need, personal challenges, academic accomplishments, contributions to their communities and schools, and overall character.
All Entries must
be received before
March 1, 2019.
Tell us specifically how you are putting education first, why you deserve to win, and how this scholarship is going to help you achieve your educational goals.